Monday, March 16, 2009

All about the Code-ster...

NOTE:
This is not Chalei posting. I am her sister Keli...whom she wanted to say was the best-est sister ever in the world (Ooooo did that hurt? I think my head may have come out of the screen..Ha ha ha...LOL!). Since there are computer issues happening in their household she asked if I could do a couple of posts for her so...here it goes.

As you may or may not know, Cody is playing baseball for the Pirates! Their team is not the greatest (I don't know if they've won a game yet.) but he has fun and loves what he does. He plays many different positions and is very good. According to mommy and daddy he's the best one on the team, but since he can't do it by himself, the team doesn't win many games....if any.





Cody running to first base, where...by the way...dad Ryan is the coach that stands there telling them when to run.






He plays catcher sometimes and I must say he looks cute in the whole catcher get up. I think looks more "official."





Getting ready to catch the ball.







Here is an action shot, or lack there of, of Cody getting ready to hit the ball. I think this one he hit a double if i'm not mistaken. (Double meaning he ran to 2nd base.)
All in all the family (grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins) looks forward to attending Cody's games. It's a lot of fun, especially when you can get everyone together to enjoy a day out! And getting a tan at the same time doesn't hurt either.


post signature

No comments: